"Documentary Business and International Payments:
Key Trends, Challenges and Prospects"
Russia’s most established gathering for the trade finance and international payments industry will return on March 14-15, 2019. The event is organized by ICC Russia and hosted by VTB Bank.
Leading the discussion on Russian and international guarantee business, documentary credits, fintech and tradetech, regulatory framework and compliance, the event will once again bring together a wide range of bankers, traders, lawyers, regulators and innovative technologies providers for two days of networking and debate.
We put the focus on:
- Global trends in documentary credits and independent guarantees. Best practice, contentious issues and viable solutions.
- SME support: bank guarantees and export capacity.
- Foreign trade infrastructure and regulation.
- Banks, exporters and importers in a face of economic turbulence.
- Bank guarantees and documentary credits dispute resolution. How does the Russian and foreign court practice develop?
- Digital technologies in international payments, documentary and guarantee business. Solutions analysis.
- Legal and regulatory developments in the context of digitalization. Is there a need in specific regulation for digital technologies in trade finance?