International Trade Week GLOBAL TRADE PROSPECTIVE 2021
Be part of the International Trade Week GLOBAL TRADE PROSPECTIVE 2021 by ICC Russia! Join us in-person in Moscow or virtually on 15-19 March 2021!
This year we focus on how the key trends 2020 – growing protectionism, quarantine restrictions, digitalization, climate change adaptation etc – affect on the export and import regulatory framework in different jurisdictions and on the global standards of international trade.
The event will dive into the most pertinent discussion topics:
- Novel feature of the regulation, laws and by-laws, directives and regulatory acts in different jurisdictions.
- New trade rules and customs.
- New rules and guidances in international arbitration.
- New trends, risks and challenges in international trade which is already named as “new normal”.
- The implications of digitalization of business processes: is it possible to mitigate the impact and how the pandemic area of contrasts progresses?